
started this discussion · Jul 23
Welcome, friend. Whether you found your way here through one of our gatherings, a synchronicity, or a quiet nudge you couldn’t quite explain — we’re so glad you’re here.
Introduce yourself below: share your name, what drew you to this work, and what you’re hoping to explore with us. New members can post in this thread right away, so don’t be shy.
This is a soft place to land, and every voice makes the circle a little warmer. 💛
I am so excited for this new community here on The Channel Panel !
Hello Channel Panel friends! I can't wait to get together again for another amazing event soon! The Channel Panels are truly life changing for attendees and volunteers alike :)

Sabine Serpentine
#4 · 1w ago
Hi all, I’ll be volunteering for the Channel Panel in WPB. Excited!
Hi! My name is Carol, I came through a quiet nudge through a post I saw just today. My love for the inner world and its spiritual dimensions is what brought me here. I'm living in a new place and haven't found my tribe yet, so I'm glad to be here!